Friday, July 26, 2013

Recipe for a Divine Life


Recipe for a Divine Life



We will all have our own take on a recipe for a divine life. I am sharing mine below, please feel free to share yours as well. What is it that makes you tick? What allows you to flourish? What helps you to become the person you were meant to be? It is all a matter of pulling in the ingredients and enjoying your life, and knowing that all is as it is meant to be.
 
Recipe for a Divine Life

Take...

  • A Pinch of divine thoughts
  • A Dash of divine abundance
  • Cup of divine action

Meditate for 3 minutes

Add...

  • Faith

  • Gratitude

  • Love

Mix it all together

Couple with...

  • Glass of fine wine

  • A piece of divinity chocolate

  • A tasty cheese


Disfruta!!!

 
Con un pan y cafecito,
Seguimos adelante,

Zulmara Maria
 
Divinity Chant

  • I am reclaiming my divinity
  • I honor my ancestors
  • I am the change the world needs to see
  • I celebrate my life
  • I believe in the magic
  • I am guided by positive energy
  • I am vibrating inner peace
  • I claim my place at the center of the universe
  • I am DIVINE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment