Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Part 2: Living in Abundance…the Importance of the Latina Millionaire


Reclaiming Your Divinity:

Part 2: Living in Abundance…the Latina Millionaire


For many of us schooled in the western tradition, this title might sound like an oxymoron, because we do not equate divinity with millionaires, however, there is a shift in the world and it will be the Latina Millionaires, reclaiming their divinity that will be leading this journey. We have been taught that money is the root of all evil, that the meek shall inherit the earth, that to be truly spiritual we have to shed ourselves of all worldly possessions. However, that is just the way of thinking in a world dominated by male energy. In a world dominated by the Latina Spirit, the female energy, money is the root of all harmony, the rich in spirit shall inherit the earth, and being a millionaire is not equated with earthly possessions, it is equated with giving back, supporting, and paying it forward.


The importance of the Latina Millionaire is not that she will lead a Fortune 500 company and become one of them, the importance of the Latina Millionaire is not that she will suddenly want to own a Lamborghini, the importance of the Latina Millionaire is that she wants to make a million in order to give back to those who have given to her, support those in need of help, and pay it forward to those who can never pay back, but will give in many different ways. Latina Millionaires are on a mission to change the world and they are here to help the shift toward a more feminine balance of energy. It is no accident that Latinas are starting more home grown businesses than any other group; it is no accident that Latina led businesses are family friendly, and earth friendly; and it is no accident that Latinas are rejecting the corporate world to make their own way, in this land of plenty.

Because it is through making it in a different way that we will be able to change and shift toward a more feminine balance of power. We are called to entrepreneurship because their way of doing business, cut throat, winner/losers, give over your family life, be sterile in the work place…do not have a place in the new order of things. We are starting businesses, because we know when you win, I win, businesses can be family friendly, and our tears and emotions do have a place in the workplace. We are reclaiming our birthright and we know that we have to put our ladder on a different wall, we are not climbing the same ladder to success, but we are defining success on our terms and we are climbing that ladder on our own terms.

We are on a journey and this journey is about getting home, back to ourselves and who we are. It is about getting back to our roots; it is about listening to our divine intuition. If you have been feeling a dissatisfaction with your life, even though you seem to have it all, if you have been feeling a tug at your heart strings, that there has to be more than this, if you have been feeling like your purpose is bigger than yourself, if you have been feeling a fire in your belly, then you are feeling the call of your ancestors. There are no accidents…it is not an accident that you are a Latina in this land of plenty, it is not an accident that your Latina spirit is awakening, it is not an accident that you feel an affinity to a group that defies definition and being put into a box. You are here for a reason and your ancestors are calling to you. You are here during the time of the rising of the 5th sun, from Mayan ancestral blood, as one of the chosen ones to reclaim your divinity and lead the shift from the balance of male to female energy.

If this message of being a Latina Millionaire resonates with you because you want to give back to your community, you want to support artists who create art that speaks to your heart, you want to pay it forward to those who are up and coming, then you have been called. If you say to yourself, I don’t care about having money in order to live in a big house, own 10 fancy cars, or have my own jet, then you have been called. If you hear yourself saying, if I had millions of dollars, I would support indigenous communities, I would set up a clinic, I would provide homes for the homeless, I would create a space for art of all kinds, I would give back to those who have helped me along the way, then you have been called. If this message resonates with you, then you have been called by your Mayan ancestors to be in this land of plenty and to start the shift toward the female energy. Listen to your divine intuition, don’t overthink it, go with your divine flow.

Con un pan y cafecito,

Seguimos adelante

Zulmara Maria

 

Por fa: Come back for Part 3: The Path of Our Ancestors, Why Latinas? Why Now?

Divinity Chant

·         I am reclaiming my divinity

·         I honor my ancestors

·         I am the change the world needs to see

·         I celebrate my life

·         I believe in the magic

·         I am guided by positive energy

·         I am vibrating inner peace

·         I claim my place at the center of the universe

·         I am DIVINE!!!


Join me and other Latinas at the RECLAIM YOUR DIVINITY workshop on August 24, 2013!!!




















2 comments:

  1. Zulmara, I have been called. :-) Thanks for writing so eloquently about WHY I do what I do. :-) You NAILED it.

    Graciela Tiscareno-Sato
    Chief Creative Officer and Publisher
    Gracefully Global Group LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, you are soo sweet Graciela, YES, we are kindred spirits, I can feel it, thanks for being a part of my circle.
    Zulmara

    ReplyDelete