Monday, July 29, 2013

M&M's Divinity Pills

M&M's Divinity Pills
 
I saw M&M Pills for another activity and knew I had to adapt them to Reclaiming Your Divinity. These are the perfect indulgence to help you shake a mood, get inspired, or change a limiting belief. The pills can really help in releasing your passions and bringing abundance and harmony into your life.


Is it really this simple? Yes, because thoughts become things, and when you find your thoughts spinning out of control, take out your divinity pills, focus on one color or all the colors, and notice how quickly your mood, your thoughts, your ideas can change.

 

Brown M&M divinely calm your carving for chocolate

Red M&M release your divine passion

Orange M&M illuminate the divine fire burning within

Green M&M call divine abundance to your divine self

Yellow M&M unleash your divine shining light

Blue M&Ms bring divine harmony into your life

 

Directions: Take as needed. If all symptoms occur at the same time eat the whole bag. Warning: May cause weight gain.


Con un pan y cafecito,
Seguimos adelante,

Zulmara Maria

Divinity Chant

  • I am reclaiming my divinity
  • I honor my ancestors
  • I am the change the world needs to see
  • I celebrate my life
  • I believe in the magic
  • I am guided by positive energy
  • I am vibrating inner peace
  • I claim my place at the center of the universe
  • I am DIVINE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment