Monday, July 22, 2013

Divinity Garden


Divinity Garden

 
Julia Cameron writes that we need to surround ourselves with the items and the things that make for a beautiful life, that inspire our creativity, and connect with our soul. As you are Reclaiming Your Divinity, a Divinity Garden, to remind of who you are, where you come from and where you are going is a nice visual to help you stay connected and stay the course.

Divinity Garden--your divinity garden is filled with nine symbolically divine items to remind you that you are a DIVINE being, de esa tierra, reclaiming your divine place in this time in history. Your DIVINE reminders:


  1. Tea--take time to relax and go over blessings everyday
  2. Flower Seeds--every day you are nurturing your divine dreams
  3. Bath salts--to take you away to divine places
  4. Sand--to remind you of your ancestors who have paved the way
  5. Shells—from the ocean to remind you how divinely resilient you are
  6. Rocks--a symbol of your enduring divine strength
  7. Crystals--for their healing and magical powers
  8. Jewels---to remind you of your true majesty
  9. Dirt, you are from the earth and to the earth you will return

Con un pan y cafecito,
Seguimos adelante,
Zulmara Maria


Divinity Chant
  • I am reclaiming my divinity
  • I honor my ancestors
  • I am the change the world needs to see
  • I celebrate my life
  • I believe in the magic
  • I am guided by positive energy
  • I am vibrating inner peace
  • I claim my place at the center of the universe
  • I am DIVINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment